| By Katy Abby |
In these tough economic times, even qualified professionals are having trouble landing and keeping jobs. The new year brings the promise of a fresh start, but what can we really expect in 2009?
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Don’t get too bogged down in the gloom and doom. In times like these, it’s especially important to keep your sense of humor. Watch as the proverbial tables are turned on a group of corporate stiffs in this tongue-in-cheek short. (I wonder if they have to chip in for gas?) Play the video
More exciting than circling classified ads!
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2009-01-08:
- Bonus Learn the tricks Google uses to stay on top
- Top Story XP deadline extended toward launch of Windows 7
- Wacky Web Week More exciting than circling classified ads!
- LangaList Plus Reinstall Windows with one click of your mouse
- Best Software Make Windows PCs safer by dual-booting Ubuntu
- Woody's Windows Fast and free way to recover deleted photos
- Show all articles on a single page