| By Revia Romberg |
What’s good about the recorded action from a mountain biker’s helmet-cam? You get to go along for the ride ashe jumps, dodges, and otherwise careens down a difficult track.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
Your hard drives store photos, books, music and film libraries, letters, financial documents and so on. This ebook is aimed at helping you understand your hard drives, expand their capacities and length of life, and recover what you can from them when they fail. We're offering you a FREE Excerpt! Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
What’s bad about it? Going along as he jumps, dodges …. In this video of a race through a small Chilean town, the hazards are positively palpable. Watch your stomach! Play the video
Mountain bike racer has camera: you travel
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-05-19:
- Top Story Don’t pay for software you don’t need — Part 2
- Lounge Life An imponderable, maybe, in the Lounge
- Wacky Web Week Mountain bike racer has camera: you travel
- LangaList Plus MSE delivers mixed results in antivirus tests
- Best Software Four free hard-drive maintenance tools
- In the Wild The complicated world of antivirus testing
- Show all articles on a single page