| It’s a classic story. Boy meets Girl. Boy and Girl spend the night together. Boy has to leave in the morning for a meeting, but asks for Girl’s phonenumber. Girl clogs Boy’s toilet and ends up leaving an unexpected present along with her number. |
In this gritty but hilarious three-minute parody of a Home Depot commercial, we learn a new meaning to the phrase, “No S—, Sherlock!” (Warning: crude humor and rude language.) Play the video
Never leave home without it!
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2007-12-13:
- Introduction Have a question? Ask Fred Langa!
- Top Story MagicJack promises dirt-cheap phone calls
- Known Issues Windows Home Server is not ADS-friendly
- Wacky Web Week Never leave home without it!
- LangaList Plus Is your ISP in cahoots with spammers?
- PC Tune-Up Will Vista SP1 improve your performance?
- Patch Watch Office 2007 SP1 surprises Vista SP1 beta users
- Show all articles on a single page