| It’s a classic story. Boy meets Girl. Boy and Girl spend the night together. Boy has to leave in the morning for a meeting, but asks for Girl’s phonenumber. Girl clogs Boy’s toilet and ends up leaving an unexpected present along with her number. |
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
In this gritty but hilarious three-minute parody of a Home Depot commercial, we learn a new meaning to the phrase, “No S—, Sherlock!” (Warning: crude humor and rude language.) Play the video
Never leave home without it!
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2007-12-13:
- Introduction Have a question? Ask Fred Langa!
- Top Story MagicJack promises dirt-cheap phone calls
- Known Issues Windows Home Server is not ADS-friendly
- Wacky Web Week Never leave home without it!
- LangaList Plus Is your ISP in cahoots with spammers?
- PC Tune-Up Will Vista SP1 improve your performance?
- Patch Watch Office 2007 SP1 surprises Vista SP1 beta users
- Show all articles on a single page