| Apple has been running for months its now-famous “PC vs. Mac” ad campaign. The series of commercials (“I’m a PC" — "I’m a Mac”) is designed to pitch the Mac as a hip, young machine with more contemporary capabilities, while the PC is portrayed as sluggish and antiquated. |
Now director Laurie McGuinness has released a “rebuttal,” of sorts. In her version, the PC is responsible and prepared, while the Mac is sloppy and disorganized. In the PC version, the older, distinguished “model” drives the nice car and has the attractive girlfriend, all because he is (as MS tells us) more efficient and “smarter.” Because Mr. Mac has spent too much time listening to music and making frilly videos, he gets none. Watch the video.
New PC videos slam the Mac
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2007-02-08:
- Top Story More on the Vista upgrade secret
- LangaList Plus What’s the value of a .name domain?
- Wacky Web Week New PC videos slam the Mac
- LangaList Plus Using Group Policy without XP Pro
- Woody's Windows Vista timesaver #3 — search Outlook sanely
- Perimeter Scan Apple makes QuickTime hard to patch
- Show all articles on a single page