| By Stephanie Small |
You know what they say: imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. When someone copies your workout technique, it’s subtle proof that they admire your style.
But is it just as rewarding when imitation (and admiration) comes on four paws? Watch as this well-toned dog exercises alongside its human workout partner. It may inspire your own pets! Play the video
Outclassed by his canine exercise partner
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-07-08:
- Top Story iTunes account theft strikes close to home
- Lounge Life What’s the best choice for a novice Linux user?
- Wacky Web Week Outclassed by his canine exercise partner
- LangaList Plus Windows’ primary disk-checking tool gets stuck
- Insider Tricks Rescue Windows with a bootable flash drive
- Patch Watch New iPhone OS is not always an easy update
- Show all articles on a single page