| By Keely Dolan |
In the battle of Windows vs. Mac, the proponents of both often look at Linux with derision. But comparing stats, capabilities, and usability just doesn’t compare to one simple factor — how an operating system feels to its user.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
Your hard drives store photos, books, music and film libraries, letters, financial documents and so on. This ebook is aimed at helping you understand your hard drives, expand their capacities and length of life, and recover what you can from them when they fail. We're offering you a FREE Excerpt! Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
In this clever video, the PC-vs.-Mac characters are transported to the cartoon world of South Park and joined by Linux. In typical South Park fashion, snide remarks fly at the least-popular OS. If you’re a Linux user, you might relate! Play the video
PC and Mac put the bum’s rush on Linux
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-11-04:
- Top Story Cloak your connection to foil Firesheep snoopers
- Lounge Life Choosing the ideal external back-up drive
- Wacky Web Week PC and Mac put the bum’s rush on Linux
- Bonus Conquer Microsoft Word 2010 — from the inside out!
- LangaList Plus What speed LAN hardware do you really need?
- Best Software A triplicate of duplicate-file finders
- Show all articles on a single page