| By Tracey Capen |
It’s the fear of every TV-show producer — a product commercial that proves more creative and more interesting than the show it’s intended to support. Think of the many VW Beetle commercials of the past. (Look ‘em up on YouTube if you’re too young to have seen them.)
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
Your hard drives store photos, books, music and film libraries, letters, financial documents and so on. This ebook is aimed at helping you understand your hard drives, expand their capacities and length of life, and recover what you can from them when they fail. We're offering you a FREE Excerpt! Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Typically, one would have a hard time imagining a commercial that combines a vacuum cleaner and a classic horror movie such as The Exorcist, but one clever ad-maker pulls it off to great applause. Play the video
Possessed by a supernatural … vacuum?
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-07-21:
- Windows Secrets Extend the life of your PC with Windows Secrets’ best tips
- Top Story How to download and save streaming videos
- Lounge Life Fine points of software purchasing mastered here
- Wacky Web Week Possessed by a supernatural … vacuum?
- LangaList Plus Digging deeper into Win7-XP networking
- Hot Tips Can Google+ seriously challenge Facebook?
- Best Practices Making Microsoft Word 2010 easier to use
- Show all articles on a single page