| By Keely Dolan |
Normally, preparing a morning cup of tea offers little more elaboration than nestling a lemon wedge on the teacup rim.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Featuring a Thai street vendor mixing his tea with extraordinary flair, this video might make you rethink your boring brewing routine. Hold the milk and sugar; I’ll have what he’s having! Play the video
Pouring a cup of tea — with exuberance
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-10-28:
- Top Story Dropbox: File synching and sharing made easy
- Lounge Life Help for a hijacked e-mail identity
- Wacky Web Week Pouring a cup of tea — with exuberance
- Bonus Migrating to Windows 7 has never been so easy
- LangaList Plus What to do when a patch won’t install
- In the Wild Firefox add-on makes a statement about HTTP
- Patch Watch When it comes to patching, .NET is .ANNOYING
- Show all articles on a single page