| By Tracey Capen |
What’s more annoying than a waiter at a four-star French restaurant? Possibly that barista with attitude working at your local coffeehouse.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Here in Seattle, coffee is consumed with a nearly religious fervor. So we know all about ordering our morning espresso from some finicky, coffee-slinging artisan. But even we’d have trouble with these two purveyors. Play the video
Purchasing the morning brew turns ugly
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-11-03:
- Top Story The thousand-dollar penalty for reusing passwords
- Lounge Life Facebook really ought to have a manual
- Wacky Web Week Purchasing the morning brew turns ugly
- LangaList Plus Yet more on Win7’s XP Mode: printing and DOS
- Best Software Polishing your (photo) image — for free!
- Best Hardware Wireless data devices for home and the road
- Show all articles on a single page