| By Tracey Capen |
What’s more annoying than a waiter at a four-star French restaurant? Possibly that barista with attitude working at your local coffeehouse.
Here in Seattle, coffee is consumed with a nearly religious fervor. So we know all about ordering our morning espresso from some finicky, coffee-slinging artisan. But even we’d have trouble with these two purveyors. Play the video
Purchasing the morning brew turns ugly
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-11-03:
- Top Story The thousand-dollar penalty for reusing passwords
- Lounge Life Facebook really ought to have a manual
- Wacky Web Week Purchasing the morning brew turns ugly
- LangaList Plus Yet more on Win7’s XP Mode: printing and DOS
- Best Software Polishing your (photo) image — for free!
- Best Hardware Wireless data devices for home and the road
- Show all articles on a single page