| By Tracey Capen |
What’s more annoying than a waiter at a four-star French restaurant? Possibly that barista with attitude working at your local coffeehouse.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
Your hard drives store photos, books, music and film libraries, letters, financial documents and so on. This ebook is aimed at helping you understand your hard drives, expand their capacities and length of life, and recover what you can from them when they fail. We're offering you a FREE Excerpt! Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Here in Seattle, coffee is consumed with a nearly religious fervor. So we know all about ordering our morning espresso from some finicky, coffee-slinging artisan. But even we’d have trouble with these two purveyors. Play the video
Purchasing the morning brew turns ugly
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-11-03:
- Top Story The thousand-dollar penalty for reusing passwords
- Lounge Life Facebook really ought to have a manual
- Wacky Web Week Purchasing the morning brew turns ugly
- LangaList Plus Yet more on Win7’s XP Mode: printing and DOS
- Best Software Polishing your (photo) image — for free!
- Best Hardware Wireless data devices for home and the road
- Show all articles on a single page