When it comes to the ownership of content posted on Facebook, most users are either misinformed or completely unaware. A few are simply self-deluded.
You might have noticed this recent trend on the mammoth social-networking site — friends posting copyright declarations on their Facebook walls (er, timelines) and requiring their consent for any commercial use of their Facebook content.
Well, friends, here’s a witty presentation of the facts. It’s food for thought on what you post — on Facebook or any other site. Play the video
Real law applies to you et al. at Facebook
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2012-12-20:
- Top Story Putting Wi-Fi router’s security to the test
- Lounge Life Generous in the Lounge all year ’round
- Bonus Download A book to help you think — effectively
- Wacky Web Week Real law applies to you et al. at Facebook
- LangaList Plus MS Security Essentials: Poor showing in new test
- Woody's Windows Eight simple steps for setting up Windows 8
- Patch Watch Special Windows 8/RT Patch Watch edition
- Show all articles on a single page