| By Stephanie Small |
Everyone loves the amusement park — the noise, the food, and of course the rides. But then the lines become unbearably long, and your feet hurt, and you wish you could take the fun home.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
That’s probably what drove these creative thinkers to make their very own homemade roller coaster. Free rides, no more lines; all that’s missing is the cotton candy! Just be sure to hold off eating those hot dogs until after the ride’s over. Play the video
Rolling fun comes to a backyard near you
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-06-24:
- Top Story SkyDrive takes on the online-storage arena
- Lounge Life Thumbs-up scores spotlight interesting posts
- Wacky Web Week Rolling fun comes to a backyard near you
- LangaList Plus Using Task Manager to troubleshoot startup woes
- Best Software Gizmo rounds up top free imaging apps
- Patch Watch The .NET updates get worse, not better
- Show all articles on a single page