| By Katy Abby |
Who knew the best place to catch some local music might be at your neighborhood fast-food joint? Drive-throughs may not seem like a hotbed for creativity, but try telling that to these two folksy foodies. Watch as they crank out the croons and order up a fiesta-sized feast.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Thanks to reader Jeff Smith for tipping us off to these imaginative amigos. I suddenly have an insatiable hankering for some Tex-Mex …. Play the video
Run for the border and sing for your supper!
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2009-05-14:
- Introduction Learn how to avoid big mistakes by instinct
- Top Story Two big reasons why you’ll like Windows 7
- Known Issues Pros and cons: When ISPs boot file sharers
- Wacky Web Week Run for the border and sing for your supper!
- LangaList Plus Leave Windows’ space-hogging WinSxS folder alone
- Best Software Top remote-access tools are fast and safe
- Patch Watch Finally! An Office service pack you can remove
- Show all articles on a single page