| By Katy Abby |
Who knew the best place to catch some local music might be at your neighborhood fast-food joint? Drive-throughs may not seem like a hotbed for creativity, but try telling that to these two folksy foodies. Watch as they crank out the croons and order up a fiesta-sized feast.
Thanks to reader Jeff Smith for tipping us off to these imaginative amigos. I suddenly have an insatiable hankering for some Tex-Mex …. Play the video
Run for the border and sing for your supper!
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2009-05-14:
- Introduction Learn how to avoid big mistakes by instinct
- Top Story Two big reasons why you’ll like Windows 7
- Known Issues Pros and cons: When ISPs boot file sharers
- Wacky Web Week Run for the border and sing for your supper!
- LangaList Plus Leave Windows’ space-hogging WinSxS folder alone
- Best Software Top remote-access tools are fast and safe
- Patch Watch Finally! An Office service pack you can remove
- Show all articles on a single page