| By Stephanie Small |
Running stairs may be the ultimate poor-man’s Stairmaster, but even for a dog it gets deathly dull — fast. What’s needed is some serious motivation.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Here, a squeaky toy provides a seemingly endless incentive for this pint-sized pooch as he scampers up and down the stairs to gain possession of his most-valuable treasure. If only it were this simple for us two-legged creatures! Play the video
Running stairs: easier with four legs and a toy?
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-02-18:
- Lounge Life Good stuff is being posted in the Lounge
- Top Story Quick cures for the worst Windows 7 annoyances
- Wacky Web Week Running stairs: easier with four legs and a toy?
- LangaList Plus Wanted: easy desktop-shutdown options
- Woody's Windows Win7 upgrade restrictions make no sense
- Perimeter Scan Minimize your chances of being a malware victim
- Show all articles on a single page