| By Stephanie Small |
Running stairs may be the ultimate poor-man’s Stairmaster, but even for a dog it gets deathly dull — fast. What’s needed is some serious motivation.
Here, a squeaky toy provides a seemingly endless incentive for this pint-sized pooch as he scampers up and down the stairs to gain possession of his most-valuable treasure. If only it were this simple for us two-legged creatures! Play the video
Running stairs: easier with four legs and a toy?
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-02-18:
- Lounge Life Good stuff is being posted in the Lounge
- Top Story Quick cures for the worst Windows 7 annoyances
- Wacky Web Week Running stairs: easier with four legs and a toy?
- LangaList Plus Wanted: easy desktop-shutdown options
- Woody's Windows Win7 upgrade restrictions make no sense
- Perimeter Scan Minimize your chances of being a malware victim
- Show all articles on a single page