| By Katy Abby |
Red herrings, plot twists, and cliffhangers are all part of the joy of losing yourself in a good movie or TV show. The story line weaves intricately through your mind, casting aside all outside thoughts and distractions as you breathlessly await the next revelation. So when some thoughtless cretin ruins the surprise with a careless comment, the results can be devastating.
Fortunately, there’s a group of folks who’ve dedicated their lives to silencing these “spoilers” once and for all. Take a look at this College Humor original short; after seeing how seriously these guys take their jobs, you’ll never let the cat out of the bag again! Play the video
Saving the world, one surprise ending at a time
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2009-06-25:
- Top Story Windows may install updates without asking
- Known Issues More good reasons to leave Office on the shelf
- Wacky Web Week Saving the world, one surprise ending at a time
- Bonus Antispam e-book is our free bonus to you
- LangaList Plus Use ReadyBoost and pagefiles on flash drives?
- Perimeter Scan Utilities help clear temp files, stymie Trojans
- Patch Watch The correct way to install Vista Service Pack 2
- Show all articles on a single page