| By Katy Chenoweth |
The X Games have nothing on this woman! Watch as she tears up the hardwood on her bicycle, which at times seems to be an extension of her body. This incredible clip will leave you in awe of the sheer strength, balance, and skill required for these feats of two-wheeled wonder.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Beware! After viewing this amazing stunt you may be inspired to try pedaling your own bike backward on one wheel and with the handlebars between your legs. This clip begs the age-old disclaimer, “Kids, don’t try this at home!” Play the video
Schwinn Lake? Gears-elle? Ballet on a bicycle
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2008-07-24:
- Windows Secrets Support Alert has merged with Windows Secrets
- Introduction New ways to access all Support Alert information
- Top Story Yahoo Mail’s makeover gives it the webmail edge
- LangaList Plus Yes, there is life after e-mail newsletters
- Wacky Web Week Schwinn Lake? Gears-elle? Ballet on a bicycle
- Best Software Reduce spam using free software
- Windows Secrets New tactics to keep mail servers spam-free
- Patch Watch Ill effects of Microsoft’s DNS patch linger on
- Show all articles on a single page