| By Stephanie Small |
Snoring is one of those loud, annoying habits that are always more irritating for the listener. Balancing peaceful sleep with family harmony can put any relationship to the test.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
But what if the offender is the family dog? It can actually be quite funny. After you hear the noises emanating from the creature in this video, the occasional snore from your roommate/partner/friend will sound like music to your ears. Play the video
Snoring canine companion rattles the windows
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-03-18:
- Top Story New security tools help protect your PC
- Lounge Life The wisdom of running under Windows admin mode
- Wacky Web Week Snoring canine companion rattles the windows
- LangaList Plus Windows 7 won’t eliminate XP coverage
- Woody's Windows New names, new threats from fake security apps
- Perimeter Scan Tools for safely removing rogue anti-malware
- Show all articles on a single page