| By Tracey Capen |
As opportunistic scavengers, seagulls have few equals. For these consummate foragers, anything and everything — from French fries to cigarette butts — is worth a try.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
Your hard drives store photos, books, music and film libraries, letters, financial documents and so on. This ebook is aimed at helping you understand your hard drives, expand their capacities and length of life, and recover what you can from them when they fail. We're offering you a FREE Excerpt! Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
In this case, the potential meal — a running video camera — would be hard to digest. But it does give you a fish’s or frog’s last view as it’s lifted to its doom. Play the video
Stolen camera turns into critter-cam
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-07-07:
- Top Story Don’t pay for software you don’t need — Part 3
- Lounge Life Discovering the culprit is preferred
- Wacky Web Week Stolen camera turns into critter-cam
- LangaList Plus ‘Windows Installer Service cannot be accessed’
- Best Practices Put phantoms in check with energy meters
- Perimeter Scan Social-networking update: Facebook and Google+
- Show all articles on a single page