| By Tracey Capen |
As opportunistic scavengers, seagulls have few equals. For these consummate foragers, anything and everything — from French fries to cigarette butts — is worth a try.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
In this case, the potential meal — a running video camera — would be hard to digest. But it does give you a fish’s or frog’s last view as it’s lifted to its doom. Play the video
Stolen camera turns into critter-cam
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-07-07:
- Top Story Don’t pay for software you don’t need — Part 3
- Lounge Life Discovering the culprit is preferred
- Wacky Web Week Stolen camera turns into critter-cam
- LangaList Plus ‘Windows Installer Service cannot be accessed’
- Best Practices Put phantoms in check with energy meters
- Perimeter Scan Social-networking update: Facebook and Google+
- Show all articles on a single page