| By Revia Romberg |
We’re walkers here at Windows Secrets. We like fresh air, a good view, and a decent workout. We’re not intimidated by rough trails or busy city streets.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
And while we like a few thrills of the real or vicarious kind, we do have our limits. Are you brave enough to walk the path in this scary video? We’re not. Watch where you step! Play the video
Strolling up the world’s scariest path
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-02-24:
- Top Story What you need to know about Windows 7 SP1
- Lounge Life Didn’t work, but it sure should have
- Wacky Web Week Strolling up the world’s scariest path
- Bonus Build your new blog site with WordPress
- LangaList Plus Free ‘Process Explorer’ helps end shutdown woes
- Best Practices What to do when Windows refuses to boot
- Patch Watch Windows 7 SP1 comes to Windows Update
- Show all articles on a single page