| Cupid. That sweet, cherubic boy of Valentine lore who, with a single pluck of his bow, can bring together star-crossed lovers, awaken a cold heart from its frosty slumber, and famously inspire love down through the ages. |
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Sadly, the Cupid in this hilarious, two-minute video created at the Savannah College of Art & Design seems a bit green. Someone apparently forgot to tell him that Cupid’s arrows are usually metaphorical. Play the video
Suffering the slings of Cupid’s arrow
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2008-02-14:
- Top Story Make your computer dual-boot Vista and XP
- Known Issues Labs provide alternatives in evaluating suites
- Wacky Web Week Suffering the slings of Cupid’s arrow
- LangaList Plus Task Scheduler tricks help you save time
- PC Tune-Up A few jolts to increase your desktop performance
- Patch Watch Instead of roses, send a dozen patches today
- Show all articles on a single page