| By Katy Abby |
If you’re like me, you’ve got a stack of books you’ve been meaning to read that just doesn’t seem to get any smaller. Somehow, the idiosyncrasies of everyday life always manage to trump any reading time I’ve set aside … but what do you expect me to do? Ignore the season finale of “The Biggest Loser”?!? Come on!
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Finally, the folks at Amazon.com have it all figured out with the Kindle 3, their newest release. Check out this commercial parody of the company’s, ahem, novel approach to reading that will make a bookworm out of even the most-determined ignoramus. I can’t wait to read that new Ben Stiller book! Play the video
Thanks to Amazon, reading is fun again
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2009-05-28:
- Top Story Shavlik, Secunia top Windows Update alternatives
- Known Issues Free program from Microsoft stops WGA
- Wacky Web Week Thanks to Amazon, reading is fun again
- LangaList Plus Undo accidental reformats of external drives
- Perimeter Scan Three free programs improve your PC’s security
- Patch Watch Microsoft calls IE 8 an important security patch
- Show all articles on a single page