| By Revia Romberg |
Home is where the bike hangs out in the stairwell. It’s also where the iron, the thermos, and the laptop share space on the coffee table.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
If the helmets, ropes, and other climbing gear cozying up to the sofa don’t tell you enough about who lives here, just watch. This homebody keeps his feet firmly off the ground. Play the video
The road most people don’t travel (to the sofa)
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-04-07:
- Top Story LizaMoon infection: a blow-by-blow account
- Lounge Life Sometimes you wish your computer were joking
- Wacky Web Week The road most people don’t travel (to the sofa)
- LangaList Plus How to troubleshoot a PC-memory problem
- Woody's Windows Rustock takedown: #1 spam botnet bites the dust
- Best Practices Fix that problem without reinstalling Windows
- Show all articles on a single page