| By Stephanie Small |
Ah, Twitter. That love-it-or-hate-it social networking cosmos where the profound stands shoulder-to-shoulder with the inane andthe absurd. One has images of Twitter authors obsessively banging away on their keyboards and smart phones at all hours of the day and night, 140 characters at a time.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
What if tweeting hit the streets, came out into the sun? Watch College Humor’s Dan turn the virtual into the audible. It’s Twitter made funny — or just possibly even more annoying! Play the video
The sound of Tweeting takes to the streets
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-07-01:
- Introduction All subscribers get a free book excerpt
- Top Story Office 2010’s Web tools raise security questions
- Lounge Life Unresponsive USB drivers stump Lounge member
- Wacky Web Week The sound of Tweeting takes to the streets
- LangaList Plus Graphics card stuck in nonworking mode
- Insider Tricks Good reasons not to install 64-bit Office 2010
- Woody's Windows The ultimate software deal has strings attached
- Show all articles on a single page