| We all hate them, and yet we all make them. Inevitably, however, we all break them. Fitness always seems to be on the top of everyone’s resolutions for the New Year. Unfortunately for the little baby in this video, it hasn’t quite made it to the top of his father’s list. |
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
This funny, 20-second video clip for a fitness club shows just one reason why exercise should be taken seriously. It’s for the children! Play the video
Time for your New Year’s resolution, baby!
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2008-01-03:
- Top Story Microsoft charges customers for free services
- Known Issues VoIP alternatives trim long-distance bills
- Wacky Web Week Time for your New Year’s resolution, baby!
- Woody's Windows How to undelete pictures on your camera
- Perimeter Scan More and better uses for Process Explorer
- Show all articles on a single page