| By Keely Dolan |
The art of beard- and mustache-sculpting sometimes lends itself to whimsy, with soul patches and muttonchops usually marking the heightof creativity. But add a little competitive incentive, and things can quickly move to the bizarre.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Take, for example, this clip of the 1991 Beard and Mustache Championships winner, who managed to craft his beard into something of a … masterpiece? Hand that guy a razor! Play the video
Transforming a chin-warmer into bird cage
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-10-14:
- Top Story Simple change in settings pumps up Win7 networks
- Lounge Life Taking control of troublesome startup apps
- Wacky Web Week Transforming a chin-warmer into bird cage
- LangaList Plus Is data-wiping deleted files worthwhile?
- Best Software Three free, easy-to-use PC backup apps
- Patch Watch Brace yourself for a big round of patches
- Show all articles on a single page