| By Revia Romberg |
Living within 344 tightly circumscribed square feet might be a huge challenge to those of us dwelling in North America and Europe, but millions of people manage it.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
Your hard drives store photos, books, music and film libraries, letters, financial documents and so on. This ebook is aimed at helping you understand your hard drives, expand their capacities and length of life, and recover what you can from them when they fail. We're offering you a FREE Excerpt! Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
Hong Kong is one place where small quarters are a fact of life. Not content with the original 344-square-foot apartment he grew up in, a Hong Kong architect has transformed his simple abode into a two-dozen-room nanomansion. Play the video
Twenty-four variations in a Chinese box
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-04-14:
- Introduction Visit the new Windows Secrets beta site
- Top Story Get wired performance from your Wi-Fi network
- Lounge Life The perplexing powers of the IT administrator
- Wacky Web Week Twenty-four variations in a Chinese box
- Bonus The secrets every Windows 7 user should know
- LangaList Plus Recover from an Adobe update failure
- Best Practices Tips for transferring sensitive information
- Patch Watch April brings showers of browser patches
- Show all articles on a single page