| By Keely Dolan |
When an overworked office worker’s copy machine malfunctions, fate gives him a portable black hole — and the knowledge that life might have suddenly taken a radical turn for the better.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
In this short film, we’re given a humorous lesson in morality, if not conventional physics. A little free candy is one thing, but will the power of this worker bee’s portable singularity overwhelm his better judgment? Play the video
Unexpected gift leads to a greedy end
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2010-10-21:
- Top Story Hybrid hard drives finally come of age
- Lounge Life Picking the best all-purpose media player
- Wacky Web Week Unexpected gift leads to a greedy end
- LangaList Plus Preparing for the switch to the IPv6 standard
- In the Wild WS Security Baseline update — browsers
- Perimeter Scan Wiped hard drives pose little data-theft risk
- Show all articles on a single page