| By Tracey Capen |
Remember the photo booth? It was right up there with riding the Big Dipper and eating cotton candy as things you had to do at the amusement park.
Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
Get a real feel for Windows 8.1 with a wealth of tips in this step-by-step guide. This month, Windows Secrets subscribers can download the first 2 chapters for free: Using Windows 8.1 and Using Email and the Internet. Get this excerpt and other 5 bonuses if you subscribe now!
Usually, you’d drop in your change, sit on the bench, and make funny faces to the camera. But what would you do if the booth proved unusually — and vocally — bossy? Play the video
Watch out! This photo booth has attitude
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-07-14:
- Top Story Win7′s no-reformat, nondestructive reinstall
- Lounge Life Yikes! My software hates my hardware!
- Wacky Web Week Watch out! This photo booth has attitude
- LangaList Plus ID those cryptic programs in Control Panel
- Known Issues Looking for green (energy) in cloud computing
- Patch Watch Office File Validation patch leads to problems
- Show all articles on a single page