| It’s Thursday. You’ve made it through the week so far without spilling coffee on yourself, calling a co-worker by the wrong name, or sending a scorching e-mail to the whole office by mistake. You’re on top of your mental game. |
But it’s Thursday and you’re human. You’re getting tired. It’s almost Friday and your co-worker’s name is really hard to pronounce. Luckily, a one-minute British video for road-safety awareness provides a little mental sharpening that can help get you across the finish line.
Can you follow the bouncing ball? Play the video
Would you like mental floss with that?
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2008-03-20:
- Introduction We’ve made our secrets easier to find
- Top Story Carry an entire operating system in your pocket
- Known Issues You have another few months to acquire XP
- Wacky Web Week Would you like mental floss with that?
- Woody's Windows Install Vista’s fonts on XP — legally
- Perimeter Scan More need-to-know about network monitoring
- Patch Watch Ready or not, he-e-ere’s Vista Service Pack 1
- Show all articles on a single page