| It’s Thursday. You’ve made it through the week so far without spilling coffee on yourself, calling a co-worker by the wrong name, or sending a scorching e-mail to the whole office by mistake. You’re on top of your mental game. |
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
But it’s Thursday and you’re human. You’re getting tired. It’s almost Friday and your co-worker’s name is really hard to pronounce. Luckily, a one-minute British video for road-safety awareness provides a little mental sharpening that can help get you across the finish line.
Can you follow the bouncing ball? Play the video
Would you like mental floss with that?
By Tony Johnston on March 20, 2008 Wacky Web Week
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2008-03-20:
- Introduction We’ve made our secrets easier to find
- Top Story Carry an entire operating system in your pocket
- Known Issues You have another few months to acquire XP
- Wacky Web Week Would you like mental floss with that?
- Woody's Windows Install Vista’s fonts on XP — legally
- Perimeter Scan More need-to-know about network monitoring
- Patch Watch Ready or not, he-e-ere’s Vista Service Pack 1
- Show all articles on a single page