| You’re more advanced than the typical Windows user — you read Windows Secrets! So what do you do when you have PC trouble?|
You jump in and start troubleshooting. Troubleshooting Windows 7 Inside Out, by Mike Halsey, is packed with prevention tips, troubleshooting techniques, and advice on system tools you can use to get Win7 running perfectly.
This month, all Windows Secrets subscribers can download an excerpt: Part 3, Chapter 16, Windows Problems Demystified. You’ll learn about Windows 7’s core files, Win7 security and policy features, advanced file restore, how to create a slipstreamed installation DVD, and more.
If you want to download this free excerpt, simply visit your preferences page, save any changes, and a download link will appear.
Info on the printed book: United States
A free download for all subscribers
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-07-28:
- Top Story The advanced system-recover toolkit
- Best Practices What works for you: Hotmail versus Gmail
- Wacky Web Week Add an armored laptop to your security checklist
- Windows Secrets A free download for all subscribers
- LangaList Plus Pros and cons of a ‘keyfile’ password
- In the Wild Blink, and you’ll miss the next Firefox
- Patch Watch Take a short summer break from patching
- Show all articles on a single page