| || Windows 7 is the best Windows ever, but no one calls it perfect. As with all operating systems, stuff happens.|
Troubleshooting Windows 7 Inside Out by Mike Halsey is a soup-to-nuts reference for keeping Windows 7 running smoothly. Its 25 chapters cover such essential topics as security and maintenance basics, malware threats, Win7 fixes (both simple and advanced), disaster recovery, and advanced diagnostics utilities.
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
This month, all Windows Secrets subscribers can download Chapter 16, Windows Problems Demystified. It explains Win7’s core system files, techniques for checking and restoring those files, how to create a slipstreamed installation DVD, and more.
If you want to download this free excerpt, simply visit your preferences page and save any changes; a download link will appear.
All subscribers: Set your preferences and download your bonus
Info on the printed book: oreilly.com
The ultimate guide to fixing Windows 7 problems
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-11-10:
- Introduction Windows Secrets reader survey posted
- Top Story Putting Registry-/system-cleanup apps to the test
- Windows Secrets The ultimate guide to fixing Windows 7 problems
- Lounge Life Fortunate exchange between Scotland and Earth
- Wacky Web Week Wily dog takes over the beautiful game
- LangaList Plus Can Windows 7’s XP Mode be uninstalled?
- Insider Tricks Find out where that e-mail really came from
- Patch Watch UDP networking ports threatened by TCP/IP flaw
- Show all articles on a single page