| || Microsoft Office 2010: plain & simple, by Windows Secrets contributor Katherine Murray, can make that task considerably less intimidating. This thorough reference guide breaks down Office into easily digested sections filled with tips and illustrations.|
This month, all subscribers can download an excerpt: Chapter 3, Common Tasks in Office. You’ll learn how to work with images, clip art, and shapes; stylize text; and do other useful tasks that will give your documents a professional look.
If you want to download this free excerpt, simply visit your preferences page and save any changes; a download link will appear.
All subscribers: Set your preferences and download your bonus
Info on the printed book: United States / Elsewhere
Working with images and text in Office 2010
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2011-09-22:
- Windows Secrets Working with images and text in Office 2010
- Top Story Using Windows 7’s XP Mode — step by step
- Lounge Life Considering Windows Vista in context
- Wacky Web Week Learning that life can be a bit sour
- LangaList Plus 1.8TB external drive goes down hard
- Best Practices Leaving long cookie trails throughout the Web
- Woody's Windows Getting the most from Windows Search — Part 1
- Show all articles on a single page