Win8 (Volumes 1,2,3), Win7 (Volumes 1,2,3) Data and Internet Security Guides (1 and 2), Drive Maintenance, PC Maintenance, Security, Hardware Guides and Traveling with Digital Tech, Windows XP Survival Guide, Windows Utility Guide – 15 ebooks – 50% OFF!
* E-commerce by E-Junkie
Are you still looking for the ideal Christmas Gift? We can help you with that!
This collection is ideal for any Win8 or Win7 user.
Apart from a complete set of tips and tricks for the latest Microsoft Operation Systems day to day use, the full collection includes complete information ranging from tips for maintaining you hard drives, assistance for traveling with devices, valuable “Save Me” information for your old XP system, apps for sharing and compressing files, keeping your system up to date, and making your digital photos stand out and a lot of other really useful references.
If you’re concerned about your system’s security the 3 security dedicated guides will provide all the information you need!
The Windows Secrets full collection of 15 e-books will save you time and money! It’s the perfect solution for any problem you might encounter while using your PC, and it shouldn’t be missing from anybody’s virtual library.
Buy it now for only $74.50 – limited time offer!
Windows 8 Guides
Love it or hate it, Win8 is the future of Windows computing! These 3 guides put together the key information you’ll need to smoothly transition to Microsoft’s new OS.
The Windows 8 Guides include three volumes:
- Volume 1: Getting started with Windows 8
- Volume 2: Working with Windows 8
- Volume 3: Moving up to Win8.1 and Win8 Maintenance
Windows 7 Guides
No matter what your skill level, you’ll find that this collection will save you time and money — and hopefully relieves a good bit of the stress that comes with maintaining your system.
The Windows 7 Guides include three volumes:
- Volume 1: Setting up, optimizing, and using your Win7 system
- Volume 2: Troubleshooting, tuning, and securing your Win7 system
- Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting
The Data and Internet Security Guide, Vol 1 and 2
If you’re truly concerned with online security – and obviously you should be – simply keeping your anti-malware app and browsers updated isn’t enough. There’s no such thing as perfect security, but using some specialized apps and techniques will go most of the way toward keeping your data and personal information completely safe
The Data and Internet Security Guide, Vol 1 and 2 Guides include:
- Volume 1: Basic tips and tools for safe computing – on and off the Web
- Volume 2: Advanced tips and tools for safe computing – on and off the Web
PC Maintenance Guide
Simple effective tips for tuning, upgrading, & repairing your Windows PC
The PC Maintenance Guide is a concise ebook that covers three major categories:
- Upgrading your system
- Tuning up/speeding up your PC
- Emergency troubleshooting
Tips for managing hard drives, flash drives, and more
These days, your hard drives often function as your digital file cabinets. They store photos, books, music, and film libraries; they’re where you keep letters, financial documents, lists, and so on – in other words, much of life’s miscellaneous data. That’s strong motivation to take good care of these vital repositories.
- General drive maintenance
- Hard drive troubleshooting
- Working with solid-state drives
PC Hardware Guide
Tips for troubleshooting, optimizing, and maintaining your system
With the proliferation of digital devices and the many ways we use them, your software and hardware interactions are bound to cause problems from time to time.We have compiled a collection of pieces from the Windows Secrets Newsletter to address hardware questions in several categories:
- Keeping your stuff both safe and useful
PC Security Guide
Best practices for safe, secure computing on the Web
For better or worse, more of our daily activities are spent on the Internet. That online activity comes with risk — and it’s a threat that’s becoming difficult to counter. To help keep you safe online, the PC Security Guide covers three categories:
- Security Basics: Getting a grip on the problem
- Security software and hardware: What to choose
- Best practices: Protecting your data and devices everywhere
The Windows Utility Guide
In this e-book you’ll find some of our favorite apps for sharing and compressing files, keeping our systems up to date, and even making our digital photos stand out. The Windows Utility Guide covers two topics:
- Ten essential utilities every PC should have
- Tools to look under the Windows hood
- Tools for hard drives
The Windows XP Survival Guide
With no new copies of Windows XP being sold, support for XP will start to decline. Fortunately, XP’s long run has produced a ton of collected wisdom: everything you need to keep your copy going strong and — when ready — to help you move on. If that’s your long-term goal, there are a number of steps you can take now to ensure a finely tuned XP system for months — possibly years — to come.
The Windows Secrets editors have selected the best tips on Windows XP and created this concise guide, covering three major categories:
- Maintaining Windows XP
- Troubleshooting XP
- Win7 and XP: Living in both worlds
Traveling with Digital Tech
We love traveling. They give us a break from the usual routine and let us spend more time discovering places or visiting friends and family. But traveling can also be stressful – especially when it comes to bringing some entertainment or adapting your technology for the road. We can’t help you with cramped plane seats or long hours in the car, but we can give you helpful tips on mobile computing and on-the-road digital entertainment. This volumes includes information about:
- “Mobile computing,” we start with tips and tricks for taking digital devices on your journeys – both long and short.
- “Sharing media,” gives you the scoop on the easiest ways to share photos, spruce up and send videos for free, and more.
- “Entertainment on the road,” has tips on enjoying multimedia while on the road.
Happy and safe computing!
— The editors of the Windows Secrets Newsletter