I'm looking at a 3-year old HP Media Center PC which appears to have a bad motherboard. HP doesn't seem to be selling replacements for this mobo, but I have located someone on eBay selling several of them. HP lists about a dozen variations of this board under the same model number, distinguishing them with subnames like Puffer and Grouper. The one I have has no VGA port, the one I have located HAS a VGA port, but is otherwise identical. The eBay seller says he has no I/O plate for the board. How difficult would it be for me to modify the existing I/O plate to fit around the VGA port?