Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    New Lounger
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Backward S symbol (Word 2008)

    Hello. I am using Word 2008. Is there any way to type a backwards "S" ? I am typing work written by very young children, who often don't write their s's in the proper direction. I have looked through (I think) all of the symbols, but do not see what I need. I could copy the backward S from somewhere else if I could find one. Does anyone have any suggestions. thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Plutonium Lounger
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Thanked 31 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Backward S symbol (Word 2008)

    Welcome to Woody's Lounge!

    As far as I know, a backwards S is not a character in any language, so it is not part of the unicode character set. There are some backwards fonts available, for example straitkcab, Backwards font

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts