Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    This is a question and not necessarily an "alarm" but starting last night I have been seeing 10 or 15 second delays every time The Lounge has to refresh my screen, either because I press F5 or I go to a new page.

Maybe it's in my "section" of the internet world... is anyone else seeing this VERY BRIEF phenom that has NOT been there up until now?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigaldoc View Post
    This is a question and not necessarily an "alarm" but starting last night I have been seeing 10 or 15 second delays every time The Lounge has to refresh my screen, either because I press F5 or I go to a new page.

Maybe it's in my "section" of the internet world... is anyone else seeing this VERY BRIEF phenom that has NOT been there up until now?
    Hi Al,
    Yes, I saw the same slowdown last evening (November 26), but this morning, everything seems to be back to normal (at least for me).
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions

Thanks
    I've not noticed any problem in my part of the UK...
    BATcher

milliHelen (sub-unit): that quantity of female facial beauty sufficient to launch a single ship

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BATcher View Post
    I've not noticed any problem in my part of the UK...
    Must be something local then, although I don't see it anywhere else I go except my cruddy newspaper that takes forever to load because of adverts!

After reading your post I pressed F5 and it took eight seconds for the status bar to say "Done." (after a rapid flurry of reading, waiting, transfer, etc.) I waited about a minute and did it again and this time was five seconds. Oh well, ships passing in the night...

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Whatever it was, whether something on "my end" or a temporary anomaly of the server, it seems to be gone now. I can press F5 on a Lounge screen now and it doesn't take a second or two for the screen to refresh.