One of my favorite shortcuts in previous versions of Word was "Alt+double-click" to select an entire table. In Word 2007 that shortcut brings up the Research pane (?). How can I re-assign that shortcut to what I want?

Obligatory Microsoft hate-speech: Thanks again, Microsoft, for hijacking features I like and replacing them with sales pitches for your other products. Encarta? Seriously?

TIA for your help,