New Lounger
    Thanks

Automatically show tasks in calendar?

Is it possible to do so? That'd seal the deal for me when using outlook/onenote for school

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 1,042 Posts
    You could turn on the To-Do bar.

Joe

New Lounger
    Thanks

Event Calender through Exel macro

I am trying to make a event calender in the excel sheet to make one standard release management excel file, where anyone can see the updates regarding the project timelines and can able to see the important file attached within the specific date column for creating an event or modify it, the user can able to select the event for a particular team from the drop downlist ,same applies for attaching any folder,drop down list should be selecting with 4 values to be populated as build, test, release, production, following is the scenario:

1. Creating or deleting or updating any events, after this mail will trigger to project manager as well who have changed or modify the content.

2. Attaching suitable files to the event calender for specified period so that anyone can see the all important document in a single project excel doc( max10 mb) ,for the changes done, also mail will trigger to project manager as well who modifies it

As i am new to the vb sript, kindly help me out in this case

Regards,
    abhchakr