Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 Times in 1,073 Posts
    @how,

Harry, there is the "Security & Scams" forum. That seems to be appropriate for this subject. In general if you post in the correct forum then people who are interested and knowledgeable will be more likely to see your question. Posting in a general forum just gives everyone another place to monitor and potentially miss or ignore.
    Joe

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    JoeP:

Thanks for the suggestion. I had posted there on Jan.5, and no responses. The thread that was open dealt more with whether a computer was ready for the Intel patch, rather than the Bradley article.

But I will go back and start a specific thread on the article. Perhaps that will get more attention.

Harry

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    What is the current edition of Windows Secrets dated 2018-01-16? I thought this newsletter was for relatively savvy users of Windows (the clue being in the name). This edition of the newsletter is all kindergarten level instructions for Excel.

Chris

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 Times in 1,073 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chris b View Post
    What is the current edition of Windows Secrets dated 2018-01-16? I thought this newsletter was for relatively savvy users of Windows (the clue being in the name). This edition of the newsletter is all kindergarten level instructions for Excel.

Chris
    Chris,
    We have no control over the newsletter. I recommend you use the contact tab at the top of the page and communicate with the editor.
    Joe

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Joe

I tried that once before and got no reply. I'll try again. I posted here in the naive hope that the Penton people might read it!

I see others have had the same thought. Perhaps that is why they asked me to renew my sub 6 months before the expiry date!

Chris

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345