Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    You opened the spell checker. For me, that only lets me see English, French and Spanish language variants.

Instead, try changing the language setting by selecting the text and clicking on the language shown in the bottom left of my screenshot (where it says English (United States)). Then in the Language dialog, you may be able to select Persian to reveal the Gotham typeface.
    Language.png

I would assume that all the slides that use that same master would have the Gotham font set for the the cs fonts.

I see in your screen capture, you don't have the language setting there. Right click in the status bar to add the language.
    Last edited by Andrew Lockton; 2017-04-23 at 08:28. Reason: Status Bar edits
    Andrew Lockton, Chrysalis Design, Melbourne Australia

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew Lockton For This Useful Post:

Jon5 (2017-04-23)

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks, Andy. And the plot thickens...

The "language" option is checked, but I don't see the language in the status bar. Here's a screenshot.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    You may have missed the edit I made on the last post. You can customise your status bar to show the Language setting by right clicking the status bar.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks, Andy. So sorry I'm missing this, but I don't have that option on my status bar. Per my earlier screenshot, I see that "Language" is indeed checked on the status bar, but the language, for some strange reason, doesn't appear there... Any idea what's going on? Thanks again.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Maybe it is a Powerpoint 2016 thing that makes it missing from the status bar even when you've ticked the option to show it. Or perhaps your installation excluded any other languages.

You could have a look at what options you have to add the command to your Quick Access Toolbar. If you click on the dropdown at the end of the QAT and choose More Commands and choose commands from 'All Commands' can you add the three Language items and try them on the QAT. The interface is different but I can still apply Persian as the proofing language to various text boxes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12