Thanks

Arrow Windows app on Android

I had to change from my good windows 8.1 phone to Android phone do to lack of APP's
    I found out there of MS APP's that have been update for the Android

Any one else discover windows not doing very many updates.

Dave

Thanks
    If you do a Google search for Has Microsoft given up on Windows Mobile you'll get a lot of search results, for example, this article: Microsoft drops Windows Phone by the side of the road, drives off

Microsoft technically hasn't given up on mobile, but it recently spent more time talking about iOS and Android than its own mobile platform
    Whilst I don't know of any official statement by Microsoft itself (but could be wrong), it's articles like this that show why there are no updates.

Thanks
    Thank you
    It too bad I like the windows phone but not APP's

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Corbett View Post
    If you do a Google search for Has Microsoft given up on Windows Mobile you'll get a lot of search results, for example, this article: Microsoft drops Windows Phone by the side of the road, drives off

Whilst I don't know of any official statement by Microsoft itself (but could be wrong), it's articles like this that show why there are no updates.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm very unhappy if MS is dropping Windows Mobile. I limped along with Android phones for years until I finally got a phone running Windows 10, and it's fantastic. Everything, and I mean everything, syncs perfectly between phone and computer. I'm not sure what apps people use that cause them to stare at their phones all day, but Windows phone has everything I need and lots more that I could add but don't need. I hope this phone lasts for years, especially if I won't be able to replace it with another Windows phone.

Fafner

Thanks
    I just got my Samsung Galaxy Express Prime and does with all my windows app's on my CPU
    I sorry for you bad timing. I think that windows would have done better

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Fafner View Post
    I'm very unhappy if MS is dropping Windows Mobile. I limped along with Android phones for years until I finally got a phone running Windows 10, and it's fantastic. Everything, and I mean everything, syncs perfectly between phone and computer. I'm not sure what apps people use that cause them to stare at their phones all day, but Windows phone has everything I need and lots more that I could add but don't need. I hope this phone lasts for years, especially if I won't be able to replace it with another Windows phone.

Fafner

New Lounger
    Thanks
    is there anyway?