3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Easus file backup problem

I make regular Macrium Reflect Free images but have recently been using Easus backup to automatically backup my documents and desktop folders, so the if I have to use an image I do not lose files created since the image creation date. Up until now I have been able to look at the backed up files and restore ones deleted in error but now I cannot - the backup files are there but will not display. I get the message:
    Failure to explore the image file, may be:
    This is an exchange backup or SQL backup image; this image is being used by another process; you do not have enough permissions; the image is corrupt.

I tried restore for a few minutes and files were successfully downloaded to a new location, so the files are not corrupt - any suggestions as to what is wrong - up until now the program has done just what I wanted; I have tried deleting the downloaded files and let the program download again but to no effect - I can find nothing wrong in the set-up.

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 1,048 Posts
    The archive is too big? I regularly create new archives to limit that possibility.
    Have you asked on the EaseUS site?

cheers, Paul

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul T For This Useful Post:

mike21 (2017-10-11)

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks. I have just deleted the backup and edited to only back up the desktop. It backed this up quickly - it is now only a small file but I still get the same message. I will delete the program and re-install, if that does not work I will try the easeUS site.