Lounger
    Thanks

Malwarebytes 3.3.1. help?

I have the paid version, but started to get this annoying message. I go into setting and enable the protection but it doesn't help. I close the program, reboot and run it again and it turns itself off and thus ---- the message again.

All ideas welcome!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Even a broken clock is right twice a day. "

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moonuser View Post
    I have the paid version, but started to get this annoying message. I go into setting and enable the protection but it doesn't help. I close the program, reboot and run it again and it turns itself off and thus ---- the message again.

All ideas welcome!!
    Moonuser: When this has happened to me in the past I've uninstalled MBAM and then reinstalled it. If you want to try this, before you uninstall, click on the My Account button and then Deactivate License (make sure you have your license info recorded - it's listed under Subscription Details); this makes it less likely that you'll have problems re-activating after reinstalling.

Good luck. MBAM does have its moods.

Rob

Thanks
    In the past, on a couple of different systems, when the Real -Time Protection has been turned off and refused to be turned on, I have r/clicked the MB icon in the Notification Area and opted to Quit.
    Then I located a MB icon and r/clicked to open Properties.
    In the Compatibility tab, check ĎRun this program as an administratorí > OK.
    On restarting MBs, the Real-Time protection is/was re-instated and stayed on.
    Itís worth a try.

Lounger
    Thanks
    So nothing to date has worked so I downloaded the MB removal tool and the tool even suggested a new install so I let go on and now I have the ver 3.3.1 FREE installed and (NOW) I can't activate using my premium ID and key.

I have created a support ticket but nothing has happened yet, any ideas to try as I might never hear anything??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moonuser View Post
    So nothing to date has worked so I downloaded the MB removal tool and the tool even suggested a new install so I let go on and now I have the ver 3.3.1 FREE installed and (NOW) I can't activate using my premium ID and key.

I have created a support ticket but nothing has happened yet, any ideas to try as I might never hear anything??
    This just seems like a re-run of issues I've previously experienced. I had to contact MBAM Support... they provided me with a (beta) fix.

Lounger
    Thanks
    Thx Rick;
    I wish they would do the same for me or something.