3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Creating Yearly Calendars in Publisher 2007

I have Publisher 2007 on Windows 7 (64 bit). I hardly ever use the program, and know little about it. However, I do create yearly wallet sized calendars. My problem is duplicating a calendar I used in the past, for a future year.

I have attached a .png file of what my calendar looks like on the Publisher screen. This forum does not accept .pub files; hence the .png.

What you see is the finished product for 2018. I do NOT use the default fonts. I use a different font and font size for the weeks and days (i.e.; S, M, T, 1, 2, 3, etc.), and a 2nd different font and font size for the names of the months (January, February, etc.). The Page size is one that lets me print 8 calendars on an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper.

To create the 2018 calendar shown, I opened my 2017.pub file. Then under 'Calendar Options', I chose 'Change Template' . That opens a small pop-up where I simply change 2017 to 2018 in two places. So far, so good.

But the results is a 2018 calendar of the correct Custom size, but all of the fonts and font sizes are the defaults. So I have to change each month individually. I first choose January. I highlight the weeks/days, and change the font and font size. Then highlight the month, and change the font and font size. Then I move to February, and repeat the process, etc.

There must be a better way. Is there some method where ALL of my fonts and font sizes are saved, and all I have to do is change the year from 2017 to 2018?

Harry
    Attached Images Attached Images

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I haven't used Publisher in years. However I'd suggest the most promising way would be to update the template. If you can make a custom or customized template, your preferences will be implemented instead of the default template styles.

MS Office Support

Small Business Computing

Small Business Chron(icles?)