I have a headset whose cable terminates in two jack plugs, coloured differently.

Is anyone aware of a conversion device (if so, what is its proper name?) which would take these two jack plugs in at one end, and have a USB connector at the other, to be plugged into a USB port? I suspect there would have to be some electronics in the middle...

(I know there are such things as USB headsets, so it's always possible that such a converter exists!)