One of the great strengths of Windows Secrets is the depth of expertise the writers bring to the Windows platform and the applications on it. One of our regular writers, Lance Whitney, has repeatedly plumbed the depths of Microsoft Office, and repeatedly emerged with how-to stories that help us do more with less effort.
Today’s newsletter collects some of his best pieces on Microsoft Word in one place — this way, you get a comprehensive how-to that will allow you an easy reference for mastering Microsoft’s flagship word-processing program. Email subscribers will have the full text of all these articles:
- Format Your Microsoft Word Documents with Templates
- How to Boost Your Productivity in Microsoft Word
- Eight Tips For Tweaking Your Word 2016 Experience
- Try These Top Add-Ins for Microsoft Word
- How to Recover a Lost Word Document
And one last programming note: This newsletter is taking a spring break. Regular publication will resume on Tuesday, April 10, 2018....