Perhaps it’s because we’re in the last quarter of the year and we still haven’t gotten to Inbox Zero. Perhaps a pop-up reminded us that 2018 was going to be the year we mastered a lot of productivity tips and tricks and we only have nine weeks left to 2019. Whatever the reason, now seems like a fine time to dive into a series of how-tos that will leave you a stronger Outlook user than you started.
- Which of the many tools in Outlook can help you get a handle on synching calendars to Google calendar, finding lost emails and fixing settings on the fly.
- How to spruce up your emails with different themes or stationary.
- How to categorize and flag certain emails so they remain on your radar.
- How to handle an incoming message based on certain criteria, such as the sender, recipient, or subject line.
- And finally, how to automate the organization of your inbox.
We can still make 2018 the year we conquer email.