| || Microsoft Office 2010: plain & simple, by Windows Secrets contributor Katherine Murray, can make that task considerably less intimidating. This thorough reference guide breaks down Office into easily digested sections filled with tips and illustrations.|
This month, all subscribers can download an excerpt: Chapter 3, Common Tasks in Office. You’ll learn how to work with images, clip art, and shapes; stylize text; and do other useful tasks that will give your documents a professional look.
If you want to download this free excerpt, simply visit your preferences page and save any changes; a download link will appear.
All subscribers: Set your preferences and download your bonus
Info on the printed book: United States / Elsewhere
Top-scoring articles in the past 12 months
- Reactivating Windows after a hardware upgrade 5.00
- Ransomware attacks get more personal 5.00
- Why Google and other toolbars fail on IE 11 5.00
- The five main causes of Win10 slowdowns 5.00
- Ongoing trouble from the new cumulative updates 5.00
- PC generates hundreds of Registry errors, daily 5.00
- Reserved RAM leaves almost nothing for apps 5.00
- Happy holidays from the Windows Secrets Lounge 5.00
- My Favorite Free Microsoft Windows Utilities, and How They Can Help You 5.00
- Patch Watch: Relax, We Had a Quiet Windows 10 Release 5.00