| By Katy Abby |
In the world of extreme sports, there’s never a dull moment. We office-dwellers, on the other hand, get our cheap thrills by living vicariously through the exploits of others. Don’t get me wrong: cubicle life begets its own set of dangers — carpal tunnel, stiff neck, tendonitis, oh my! — but somehow, it’s not quite the same.
Take a look at this exhilarating compilation of death-defying near misses, outlandish athletic feats, and unbelievable footage of the world’s luckiest bank robbers. They’re sure to get your heart racing without your ever leaving the comfort of your swivel chair! Play the video
‘Dude, I totally meant to do that …’
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2009-06-11:
- Top Story Big-name sites spread latest malware infections
- Known Issues IE 8 causes big problems on some PCs
- Wacky Web Week ‘Dude, I totally meant to do that …’
- LangaList Plus Will moving the pagefile improve performance?
- In the Wild Microsoft still has no patch for DirectShow hole
- Patch Watch Critical patches for Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Show all articles on a single page