| By Katy Abby |
Every few years, a product comes along that is inexplicably popular. Despite tedious advertising, a questionable concept, and mediocre value, consumers hand over their hard-earned dollars with reckless abandon to own the next hot-ticket item. One such phenomenon is the subject of this hilarious infomercial parody.
Before you start thinking about snuggling up on the couch with one of these plush pieces, listen carefully to what the narrator’s saying. Your self-esteem — and social life — may depend on it! (Warning: the video contains strong language.) Play the video
Giving up on society? Get one of these!
By Katy Abby on February 5, 2009 Wacky Web Week
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2009-02-05:
- Top Story Watch a live video, share your PC with CNN
- Known Issues If NoAutoRun.reg doesn’t work, you may need space
- Wacky Web Week Giving up on society? Get one of these!
- LangaList Plus Make sure your PC’s BIOS supports USB
- Woody's Windows Microsoft claims Windows 7 UAC flaw is by design
- Patch Watch Conficker/Downadup woes may not be over
- Show all articles on a single page