By Kathleen Atkins
If you’re a model-train enthusiast, perhaps you know about the miniature world that Hamburg, Germany, has captured and placed on display in its warehouse district. If you haven’t seen or heard of it, well, Hamburg has 900 model trains (with 12,000 wagons) and numerous miniature planes and automobiles with which to fascinate you.
You’ll also find tiny fire-breathers, traveling animals, and “surprisingly strong girls.” You’re certain to be mesmerized by the recitation of statistics as well as the spectacle on view when you play the video.
Maybe a bit too much miniature craftsmanship?
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2012-09-26:
- Top Story Protecting PCs from the next zero-day threat
- Lounge Life The decline of the PC, measured in DRAM
- Wacky Web Week Maybe a bit too much miniature craftsmanship?
- LangaList Plus Incognito-type browser modes not secure
- Best Hardware Ultrabooks: Thin and light, but at what cost?
- Patch Watch Fix for the most recent IE zero-day threat
- Show all articles on a single page